TOP TEN THINGS TO DO ON VALENTINE’S DAY WHEN YOU’RE SINGLE
By: Jacob Belanger
If you’re single and lonely on Valentine’s day, here are some activities to do if you’re a single pringle looking for some fun to do.
- Turn on Netflix and binge watch “The Office.”
- Go to any store on February 15th to get 50% or more off on all chocolate and Valentine’s related items
- Wanna go out to dinner to catch those Valentine’s deals? Reserve a spot for one :)
- In the mood for something sweet and fruity? Go out and get expired chocolate covered strawberries for a cheap price
- Deliver yourself flowers to create the illusion that you have a secret admirer, people will be interested in who sent you flowers
- Order a heart pizza from any participating local pizza place
- Run yourself a hot bath and light candles
- Cuddle with a warm pillow out of the dyer
- Stay off of social media because you’re gonna see a lot of posts about couples. Instead rent a movie from redbox.
- Babysit for a couple who are out, you can make a lot of money in one night.